The rough and tumble of intense rope climbs, box jumps, dead-lifts and cleans and snatches means that shin protection is a priority for all committed athletes. Xenios USA’s made to measure Climber Guards are lightweight and use the protective materials of Neoprene and fresh Lycra to allow movement and flexibility. Back-fitting zip for easy use.
Refer to our detailed size guide to find the set for you.
- The “Buy 3 Ship for Free” is a shipment free option allowed just for those Countries marked on to the here below map
- The “Buy 3 Ship for Free” option is allowed just for orders that contains only the “Buy 3 Ship for Free” labelled items, with a minimum quantity of totally 3 pcs.
- The “Buy 3 Ship for Free” option is not allowed for those accounts of the Xenios USA store to whom was assigned a “Professional Operator” or “Dealer” profile, thus a special purchase price list
- All orders to be shipped to Countries other than the “Buy 3 Ship for Free” ones and/or containing less than 3 pcs of “Buy 3 Ship for Free” items and/or containing other items than the “Buy 3 Ship for Free” ones, and/or to be billed to “Professional Operator” / “Dealer” customers, shall be charged of the shipment cost calculated according to the general freight-rate table of the Xenios USA store
- Warning: the “Buy 3 Ship for Free” items may change from time to time
According to the European VAT regulation, in case you are doing business as a company that features a European valid VAT code, we can invoice your order as VAT FREE.
This is possible cause we invoice your orders from our base European Country to your destination European Country.
As soon as you reach the check-out on our web site, you find a VAT field. By filling such field, our web site checks the input VAT code with the European Community web site. Should it be a valid European VIES-VAT code, the VAT amount is deducted from your cart total to be paid. In case the input VAT code is not valid to be entitled for a VAT free sale, you could not go on with your purchase, unless you decide to buy as an individual and thus pay the cart VAT amount.
Unfortunately, we can’t sell to a customer with a VAT code that can’t be verified thru the European Community web site: in this case, you have to remove the input VAT code and then proceed for a purchase as an individual. In case you think your VAT code is valid, do not worry, just contact us at [email protected] and we check the issue for you. Unfortunately the VAT FREE purchase is not applicable for the Italian customers. Those who are purchasing from Italy can anyhow input their VAT code while checking-out and thus purchase as a company by paying the due VAT amount.