– Dark Green
– Easy to put on/off
– Smooth PVC coating for ground workouts
– Anti-slip PVC-rubber bottom
– Martial arts areas (ready for contest areas)
– Special for BJJ and MMA
– Bodyweight workout areas
Martial art and bodyweight workout areas – indoor uses
MATERIAL PU MASS DENSITY (DIN EN ISO 845)
(PU) 200 kg/m³ ± 5 % (PU) lower or higher density available on demand
Tiles: 200×100 cm.
20°C to +50°C
– 20 Kg. PU (200×100 cm.)
– 15 Kg. (200x100x3 cm.)
– 20 Kg. (200x100x4 cm.)
– 25 Kg. (200x100x5 cm.)
Smooth (w/anti-skid bottom)
C.R.I.T.T. – Ready for martial arts contest
FIRE CLASSIFICATION (DIN EN 13501-1) SECTION 6.2
Dfl – S1 (only PU Tatami)
Velcro taped sides for best interlocking
Even though all XFLOOR™ items are subjected to the standard warranty rules of the Xenios USA® products, clients must be aware about the following special product warranty clauses:
– 5 Year Limited Warranty : EPDM Rubber Rolls and Tiles; Weight Drop (but “ECHO” models) and Shock Absorber Tiles; Underneath Rubber Mats (rolls and sheets), Underneath Acoustic and Anti-Vibes Foam Mats (rolls and sheets), TATAM(“Legacy”model). Warranty is reduced to 2 year in case of weight-drop kind of use of the floors.
– 2 Year Limited Warranty: Low Density Echo Rubber Mats, Weight Drop Rubber Tiles (“ECHO” models), Articial Turf, TATAMI (XPE and EVA Models)
– 6 Month Limited Warranty: Interlocking Pins of Weight Drop and Shock Absorber Rubber Tiles; Articial Turf Echo.
– Warranty: Covers just breakages of floorings when the same are not coming from unproper uses.
– Warning: Rubber chipping or rubber color fading, as long as Tatami surface color fading are considered a normal wear by the use so not covered under warranty.
– Warning: Rubber is a kind of alive material so it is always subjected to size adjustments, due to its natural features and due to weather and environment temperature changes. Rolls and tiles may get shorter/longer or narrower/larger or thicker / thinner during their life. Such natural rubber behaviors are not covered by the Warranty. Please carefully read XFLOOR™ installation and maintenance guide in order to learn how to perform a correct installation and maintenance of a floor. Warranty will void in case of not properly made installations.
According to the European VAT regulation, in case you are doing business as a company that features a European valid VAT code, we can invoice your order as VAT FREE.
This is possible cause we invoice your orders from our base European Country to your destination European Country.
As soon as you reach the check-out on our web site, you find a VAT field. By filling such field, our web site checks the input VAT code with the European Community web site. Should it be a valid European VIES-VAT code, the VAT amount is deducted from your cart total to be paid. In case the input VAT code is not valid to be entitled for a VAT free sale, you could not go on with your purchase, unless you decide to buy as an individual and thus pay the cart VAT amount.
Unfortunately, we can’t sell to a customer with a VAT code that can’t be verified thru the European Community web site: in this case, you have to remove the input VAT code and then proceed for a purchase as an individual. In case you think your VAT code is valid, do not worry, just contact us at [email protected] and we check the issue for you. Unfortunately the VAT FREE purchase is not applicable for the Italian customers. Those who are purchasing from Italy can anyhow input their VAT code while checking-out and thus purchase as a company by paying the due VAT amount.