The Fast Bearing Jump Rope
This Jump Rope is made to go faster ! The extra smooth micro-ball-bearing spinning system gives to the cord a really fast rotation.
The handles of the Fast Bearing Jump Rope are extra-long (6.7”) compare with most others on the market. It gives an extra “wingspan” to the user and thus an easier Double Under Performance.
Handles are made of an indestructible resin and the same are shaped in order to be perfectly fit in to the hands of the user.
Cord is 2.2 mm. diameter and the inner steel wire is coated with a durable nylon sleeve that let it last longer than bare cords.
Each Jump Rope comes with a 3 m. (10’) Length cord and it can be adjusted according to each user’s height, thanks to the mini-collar that comes on one of the two cord’s ends (opposite end is fixed by swag).
Warning: to skip the rope on a concrete surface may reduce the life of the cord. It is always recommended to use the Jump Ropes on a rubber flooring.
- The “Buy 3 Ship for Free” is a shipment free option allowed just for those Countries marked on to the here below map
- The “Buy 3 Ship for Free” option is allowed just for orders that contains only the “Buy 3 Ship for Free” labelled items, with a minimum quantity of totally 3 pcs.
- The “Buy 3 Ship for Free” option is not allowed for those accounts of the Xenios USA store to whom was assigned a “Professional Operator” or “Dealer” profile, thus a special purchase price list
- All orders to be shipped to Countries other than the “Buy 3 Ship for Free” ones and/or containing less than 3 pcs of “Buy 3 Ship for Free” items and/or containing other items than the “Buy 3 Ship for Free” ones, and/or to be billed to “Professional Operator” / “Dealer” customers, shall be charged of the shipment cost calculated according to the general freight-rate table of the Xenios USA store
- Warning: the “Buy 3 Ship for Free” items may change from time to time
According to the European VAT regulation, in case you are doing business as a company that features a European valid VAT code, we can invoice your order as VAT FREE.
This is possible cause we invoice your orders from our base European Country to your destination European Country.
As soon as you reach the check-out on our web site, you find a VAT field. By filling such field, our web site checks the input VAT code with the European Community web site. Should it be a valid European VIES-VAT code, the VAT amount is deducted from your cart total to be paid. In case the input VAT code is not valid to be entitled for a VAT free sale, you could not go on with your purchase, unless you decide to buy as an individual and thus pay the cart VAT amount.
Unfortunately, we can’t sell to a customer with a VAT code that can’t be verified thru the European Community web site: in this case, you have to remove the input VAT code and then proceed for a purchase as an individual. In case you think your VAT code is valid, do not worry, just contact us at [email protected] and we check the issue for you. Unfortunately the VAT FREE purchase is not applicable for the Italian customers. Those who are purchasing from Italy can anyhow input their VAT code while checking-out and thus purchase as a company by paying the due VAT amount.